Thursday, January 31, 2013

My first Norwex Party!

I am so glad that I have my first official Norwex party under my belt! 
I joined the Norwex team a few months ago, because I absolutely love the products, but I found it difficult to get started. My sponsor Jeannette has been absolutely amazing! She has given me tips, tricks and support! 
I decided one day 2 weeks ago that I was going to put more effort into my business. The very night that I started to reach out to people, I received an email from someone I didn't even know. This was a sign! Deanne and I communicated back and forth through email and met in person at her party on Tuesday. I was so pleasantly surprised! Jeannette's twin sister Annette came with me to the party so that I could shadow her. I was so impressed and learned so much! The party was a great success and I am excited to do more!

A huge thank you to Jeannette and Annette for all of their support. Also a thank you to Deanne for asking me to do the party and her sister Coleen for booking a February party!

No comments:

Post a Comment