Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Customers!




I know it's hard to give up all of your old cleaning supplies all at once. Why not try going green gradually?






One of my hostesses just emailed me, and I thought I'd share part of it: 



I love my new mop!
We went Norwex crazy here this weekend. Dumped some old chemical cleaners that I have held onto "just in case".  Quite freeing, I must say.







  I challenge you to try some of the Norwex products to see how they compare to the chemical competitors!I'm sure you will find that not only do they do a better job, but they are less expensive too!




 


I would love to hear your stories . . .  leave a comment on the Blog or email me at joan.badger@gmail.com






 



 If you're interested in hosting a party, check out the February hostess specials!





No comments:

Post a Comment